If you are ready to take the next step in your career, click below and add your email address to be notified of future openings!! https://www.appone.com//EmailMe.asp?Type=REQ&FromID=1&ClientID=5824&B_ID=83&JobCode=0&CountryID=3&LanguageID=2&servervar=www.rollergrinder.appone.com&FromNet=1
If making a positive impact in People’s lives is your thing, then check out our opportunities here: http://rmsroller-grinder.com/employment/
Be the first to know about future openings here: https://www.appone.com//EmailMe.asp?Type=REQ&FromID=1&ClientID=5824&B_ID=83&JobCode=0&CountryID=3&LanguageID=2&servervar=www.rollergrinder.appone.com&FromNet=1
RMS Roller Grinder Recognized for Innovative and Effective Workplace Practices
Receives prestigious When Work Works Award
Harrisburg, South Dakota (November 8th, 2018) – RMS Roller Grinder has been honored with the 2018 When Work Works Award for exemplary workplace practices.
The prestigious When Work Works Award is part of the Society for Human Resource Management’s (SHRM’s) When Work Works project, a national initiative that helps employers become more successful by transforming the way they view and adopt effective and flexible workplaces.
The award recognizes employers of all sizes across the country that are excelling at offering a variety of top-rated employee initiatives such as work-life fit policies, flexible scheduling and transition to parenthood programs. The award goes beyond work-life programs and includes initiatives that address the additional evidence-based aspects of effective workplaces, such as opportunities for learning, a culture of respect and trust, and job autonomy.
RMS Roller Grinder was evaluated on factors associated with employee health, well-being and engagement: opportunities for learning; a culture of trust; work-life fit; supervisor support for work success; autonomy; and satisfaction with earnings, benefits and opportunities for advancement.
“These organizations developed HR policies and programs to support and maintain this environment, and they are reaping the benefits with increased retention, productivity, and overall success for their investment,” said Lisa Horn, SHRM vice president, Congressional Affairs.
The award is earned after a rigorous assessment that emphasizes the real-life experiences of employees and incorporates national benchmarks of employer practices from the National Study of Employers and the employee experiences from the National Study of the Changing Workforce. Two-thirds of an organization’s winning score is based on a survey of its employees.
Media: For details and to request an interview, contact: Maggie at Maggie@RMSRoller-grinder.com
RMS Roller Grinder purpose as a company, is to be a positive impact in people’s lives, we just happen to offer innovative particle size reduction solutions.
About When Work Works
When Work Works is a national initiative led by the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) to help businesses of all sizes and types become more successful by transforming the way they view and adopt effective and flexible workplaces. When Work Works is one of the foremost providers of resources, rigorous research and best practices on workplace effectiveness and flexibility in the nation. The initiative administers the prestigious annual When Work Works Award, which recognizes exemplary employers for creating effective workplaces to increase business and employee success. Visit www.whenworkworks.org and follow us on Twitter @WhenWorkWorks.
RMS Introduces the Automatic Greasing System
- Automatically greases all key mill components at the optimal interval, amount, and with the correct type of grease. Automatic Greasing System operates only when mill is operating.
- Specifically selected injectors for the type and size of bearing and other wear parts
- Low level grease indicator light signals when grease reservoir needs filling
- Clear front panel to visually inspect grease level and check operation
- System test button
- Can be sized and designed to accommodate all mill types – NEW OR USED
- Never grease your mill again when RMS conducts regular maintenance! Just let RMS do it!
- Reduce maintenance costs by saving on labor, grease, premature parts failure, and downtime
- Keep your mill’s Preventive Maintenance Program up to date with the help of the RMS Automatic Greasing System
Roller Mills vs. Hammer Mills
Why a Roller Mill and not a Hammer mill?
RMS manufactures roller mills, roller grinders and grist mills. From time to time a client may pose the question, “Why not hammer mills?”
Because RMS is a leader in the particle size reduction industry, we have the answers!
Roller mills are cost effective, dust free and offer a more consistent grind. Below is a list of the benefits of owning a roller mill versus a hammer mill.
BENEFITS OF A ROLLER MILL
- Roller mills are on average 30% more energy efficient than hammer mills providing our customers energy savings (KimKoch, Hammer Mills and Roller Mills, Kansas State University, May 2002)
- Roller mills do not produce heat, as hammer mills do, which is another lost source of energy
- Roller mills can process more tons per kilo watt hour saving time and energy
- Roller mills provide a more consistent grind than a hammer mill with less fines and deviation
- Roller mills produce less noise and dust pollution than a hammer mill, reducing safety hazards and chance of ignition
- Roller mills have less moisture loss of grain than the hammer mill
- Roller mills do not need air assistance to process