REQUEST A PSA (Particle Size Analysis)
- A particle size analysis can be used to determine what size micron your equipment is currently processing. It will also show the deviation in particle sizes.
- If you are in the market to upgrade or purchase new equipment, a PSA is helpful in determining mill specifications and roll corrugations necessary to achieve your desired micron and a consistent grind.
- If you would like to find out more or send us samples for testing, please fill out the information form below, as completely as possible.
- The RMS Engineers will test your samples and make recommendations, at no cost to you.
- If you wish to send us a sample, please send at least 300 grams total weight of your ground product. If you might be upgrading or purchasing equipment, please send the equivalent of a five gallon bucket of your unground product as well. This will allow RMS to test the unground product and suggest the appropriate equipment to achieve your desired grind most efficiently.
FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW TO GET STARTED
Please send your samples to:
RMS Roller Grinder
27271 Ironworks Avenue
Harrisburg, SD 57032